Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Cover letter internship without experience

Use these downloadable templates to create your own CV or cover letter. You can also look at examples of completed CVs and cover letters to help you personalise your own documents.

Aaron Zlatkovic
12 Orchard Grove
HIGHFIELD VIC 3023
Mobile: XXXX XXX XXX
Email: aaron.zlatkovic@xmail.com

Martin Burn
Personnel Manager
Paws Unlimited
256 Little Street
HIGHFIELD VIC 3023

1 June 2013

Dear Mr Burn,

I am very interested in the position of Administrative Assistant at Paws Unlimited, advertised in the Weekly Times on 28 May 2013.

I am very familiar with your product line (I have been using your flea shampoo on my dog for the past three years). I have a range of administrative skills and experience to match the position you describe, including:
  • Hands-on experience with a range of office programs including Microsoft Word and Excel, and the ability to learn new applications with confidence and ease.
  • Experience in working in an office environment gained through my high school work experience programs (e.g., reception, filing, mail management, typing, maintaining manager's schedules, booking flights and accommodation and diary management).
  • The ability to learn new tasks and adapt my skills to a range of work situations (I was confidently booking flights and accommodation and organising my manager's busy diary after only five minutes' instruction).
  • Impeccable attention to detail and the ability to complete tasks quickly and efficiently (e.g., reorganising computerised filing systems in half the time allotted by my manager).
I am pleased to offer these skills and abilities to a business that provides products that I not only use regularly, but also fully endorse. I am confident that I would be able to promote your products to new and current customers through every aspect of the work and tasks that I undertake.

Enclosed is my resume for your review. I look forward to meeting with you to discuss this position further.

Yours sincerely,

Aaron Zlatkovic

Source: www.youthcentral.vic.gov.au/Jobs+%26+Careers/Applying+for+jobs/Cover+letter+-+no+experience+/

No comments:

Post a Comment