Sunday, February 16, 2014

subway cover letter sample

Heading: full name, address, phone #, email
Paragraph 1: Introduction - how you learned about the job and when applying for a specific job should be the first two sentences.
Research company will give you an edge over other applicants.
Name drop - do you know or did you know someone who worked there? Positive input only.
2nd Paragraph: Value Offered: What can YOU do for the company.
Transferable Skills. Do NOT replicate your resume.
Closing Paragraph: follow up your resume, did he/she receive it, set up interview time. ALWAYS thank for impending interview.

Make sure your cover letter and resume are 100% correct.
I noticed on your question, errors: subway is capital S as it is a proper noun. All proper nouns begin with a capital.

im is NOT a word. It should be I'm for the contraction: I am.
No coma after how. Should read: I need to write a cover letter for school and I don't know how. I'm going to be applying at Subway.

No comments:

Post a Comment